Some of Our Distinguished Alumni
Alumni can play an active role in voluntary programs like mentoring students in their areas of expertise. Alumni get in touch with students and share their expertise and best practices in a given field. Babu Banarasi Das Institute of Technology and Management ,Lucknow is proud to have as its alumni a group of about 20,000+ engineers, technologists, entrepreneurs and Managers , bureaucrats all over the nation.The Institute acknowledges and takes immense pride in the role played by its Alumni in institute’s achievements and advancement.
Objectives of Alumni Cell
- To keep a roster of all Alumni of BBDNITM with their updated and current information.
- The Alumni cell aims to keep the Alumni connected to the College via events, guest lectures, reunions and networking opportunities.
- To promote sense of belongingness among the Alumni by being in regular contact with them.
- To provide a forum for the Alumni for exchange of ideas on academic, cultural and social issues by organizing and coordinating reunion activities.
- To extend the help to the students of BBDNITM for placement and industrial training.
- To act as a bridge between college and the industries for interaction on new developments in different disciplines of engineering.
- To assist the college to promote R & D activities, testing and consultancy
Roles & Responsibilties
- To prepare database of our alumni for networking.
- To manage web portals and social media handles for alumni cell.
- To establishes alumni chapters.
- To establish the network with alumni passing out every year.
- To organize the alumni meet & Interaction Sessions.
- Adopt the core values of excellence, lifelong relationships, lifelong learning, Advocacy
Alumni Cell Members
- Mr. Shivam Dixit (CSE)
- Mr. Ramesh Vaish (CSE)
- Mrs. Keerti Mishra (EC)
- Mr. Adesh Kr. Mishra (EN)
- Mr. Apoorva Srivastava (EE)
- Ms. Swati Sachdewa (ME)
- Mr. Girijesh Kumar Mishra (IT)
- Mr. Ashish Verma (CE)