CAMPUS HIRING AT BBDITM
Our graduates go on to great careers, which not only includes jobs but a better understanding of career. We not only ensure excellent jobs be provided to our students but also a hands-on guidance to ensure that they may continue their prospects as well. This has resulted in our students being working in national and international reputed MNCs and consistently delivering their best. There are many students working in the highly respected profiles, governance jobs etc. We have created an excellent pool of MNCs who hire our students regularly every year with strong on-campus requirements.
- 350 companies interviewed our students for hiring in the premier organization
- More than 500+ students got Offer from various top-notch MNC’s companies, including TCS, Wipro, Infosys, HSBC, Capgemini in last 3 years
Amazon, Cognizant, Gemini Solutions, HCL, SAP Labs, Coforge, etc
- More than 250 + students have been provided with Internships in reputed organizations
- More than 70 + companies have hired our students during the second lockdown from April 2021 to June 2021, resulting in more than 300 + placements during the time through VIRTUAL Mode
- More than 300 + companies have offered a package of more than 3.00 LPA to our students
- More than 85+ companies have offered a package of more than 5.00 LPA to our students
- More than 90 + companies have hired our Management graduates
On-campus placement packages
Career Support Opportunities
The support your journey needs!
We have incorporated many agreement with reputed MNC’s to ensure that most of the Top 100 companies and MNC’s visits our campus for hiring of our students
Our students get numerous opportunities for Internships & On-Job Trainings during their course of studies. This would help in you being corporate ready by the time you complete your courses. Most of the prominent companies hire our students for Internship Programme.
Training & Placement
The T&P Department works exhaustively throughout the year to create awareness amongst the students, related to nature of work, profile of prospect employees, remuneration and how they can increase their skillset in corporate world