Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Students must be able to apply software engineering principles to analyze complex computing problems and identify their solutions.
- Students must be able to analyze, design, and implement the latest technology-driven projects.
- Students must be able to work in a collaborative environment and understand the ethical, social, and economic impact of their work.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- Able to design and implement the data structures and algorithms to deliver quality software products.
- Able to apply Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning concepts to solve society-related needs.