- Value Education Cell BBDNITM organized eight days Faculty Development Program on Universal Human Values and Professional Ethics from 21st December to 28th December 2018. 41 participants from various AKTU affiliated colleges attended this program. Resources person Mr. Moti Chand Yadav Ji and AKTU team facilitated this program. The program was quite successful and very well organized by Value Education Cell, BBDNITM, Lucknow.
- Successfully organized the event ‘Poster Competition activity’ for students by VALUE EDUCATION CELL at BBDNITM on 16 March 2018.
- In BBDNITM, Value Education cell has conducted pot painting competition for B.Tech 1st year students’ on 16th Februrary, 2019. Value education is a systematic and a planned process of the development of the potential of a being to its maximum, by harmonious growth of the physical, mental, social, and emotional and spiritual qualities inherent in individual thereby transforming human beings from being self centered and egoistic person into an integrated personality and a responsible global citizen.
- Eight Days Faculty Development Program on Universal Human Values and Professional Ethics from 28th May to 04th June, 2019 at BBDNITM (054), Lucknow. The resource person of this Workshop was Shri Pankaj Singh Ji. The program was quite successful and very well organized by Value Education Cell, BBDNITM, Lucknow.
- Successfully Organized One day Workshop for all faculty/Staff members of BBDNITM on “Universal Human Values and Professional Ethics” by Value Education Cell, BBDNITM Lucknow at BBDNITM, on 12 June2019
- B.Tech.1 st year”Induction Program on Universal Human Values and Professional Ethics”in BBDNITM, Lucknow held on 01 st August 2019 to 21 st August 2019.
- Cleanliness program
- Awareness Drive
- Session on Health and Happiness by Mind and Breath Management By Experts of Art of Living. To build synergy, competency and positive outlook, BBDNITM has organized a session on 28th November, 2019 in coordination with Art of Living foundation of Shri Shri Ravi Shanker.
- 25th – 31st MAY 2020: Social Club BBDNITM in association with Humanities Department of BBDNITM undertook and successfully organized the HUNAR (online competition) for the students of BBDNITM, BBDNIIT, BBDEC and BBDU. The main purpose of the competition was to enhance student’s creative expression and providing them a platform to showcase their talent Events & activities are planned & organized by the students themselves, HUNAR consist of 2 categories.
- Lexicon 2020 a literary event was organized by department of humanities on 29th April, 2020.
- Webinar on Manav Ke Mulyankan Ka Adhar(The Basis of Human Valuation) was organized by Humanities department and Value Education cell on 16thMay 2020 Speaker: Prof. Rajneesh Khare, HOD Management, Accurate Institute of Advance Studies, Greater Noida.
- Online student development program was organized by Department of Humanities and Value Education cell,BBDITM on 6th to 8th may, 2020.
- A quiz competition on Valueful society to combat COVID-19 was organized by Department of Humanities and Value education cell on 5th June, 2020.
- Online MEHFIL (E-mushaira) was organized by Humanities Department, BBDITM on 23rd June, 2020
- Webinar organized by Department Of Humanities and Value Education Cell, BBDITM on the topic Neuroplasticity: the healing process of brain on 12th January, 2021
- One day Program on Non-Violence communication was organized by Department of Humanities and Value Education Cell, BBDITM on 18th Februray, 2021 by Shri Kumar Jeev Ji (Engaged in teaching and practicing Buddhism since 1992).
- An online webinar organized by Department of Humanities, BBDITM Lucknow for all faculty/Staff members and students of BBDITM and other colleges on the topic “Stress Management Strategies Towards Holistic Health”, on 8th November 2021.
- Department of Humanities in Association with ISB & M has organized a Student Development Program on “Preparing for GD/ Presentation/ Personal Interview with resume building” on 15th November, 2022 at BBDITM, Lucknow. It is important to come up with your career planning as it gives you the much needed direction and makes it clear there where you see yourself in future. It makes aware of your strength and weaknesses and the skills and knowledge that are required to achieve your goals.
- Considering the manifold benefits of trees, including that they release oxygen into the air, absorb unpleasant odours as well as harmful gases such as carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide and sulphur dioxide from the air and purify it, and protect us from dangerous ultra-violet rays, provide us with food and the pivotel role played by trees in preventing soil erosion, maintaining ecological balance and most especially in lessening the effects of global warming, social club under the aegis of Department of Humanities has organized a Plantation Drive at BBDITM on 26th December, 2022.
Error: Contact form not found.