Associate Professor and HOD, Humanities, BBDITM
- A mothers Eternal Love for her daughter: Mamta in Acedemic Social Research Vol. 4, No.1, ISSN No. 2456-2645 (2018) pp 95 to 97.
- Sexual Objectification of women in Select Hindi Films in Academic Social Research Vol. 4, No.1, ISSN No. 2456-2645 (2018) pp 91 to 94
- ndustrial Management- “A strategic threat for companies” IJSTSRD Vol-2/ issue -3, ISSN 2456-6470 April 2018 Impact Factor- 5.125
- “New Paradigm of Training and Development for Employees and Organisation”Asian Journal of Technology and Management Research (AJTMR) Vol 9 Issue-2 ISSN: 2249-0892(Year 2019)
Dr. Neha Pandey
- (2020) “Extra Marital affair: I am Comfortable or Friends with Benefits” Chapter in Book ” Towards New India: Trends and Transitions” An Imprint of Blue Black Publications, New Delhi ISBN: 978-93-86709-48-6 (Accepted and Publication in Process)
- (2018) “Marriage Values: Unifying the Bond” in “International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research” PP. 796- 800, ISSN- 2229-5518, Vol 9, Issue 8, August 2018.
Error: Contact form not found.