PEO,PO & PSO
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The outgoing professionals will be able to
- PEO1: The graduate after completion of programme will excel in his/her professional career and/or pursue higher education including research by applying the knowledge of Computer Science and Engineering.
- PEO2 The graduate after 4 years of programme completion will demonstrate the technical skills to design and analyze appropriate solutions for problems with ethical values.
- PEO3 Our graduates will adapt themselves to organizational needs by understanding the dynamically changing technologies.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
- PO1: Engineering knowledge Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO2: Problem analysis Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyse complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- PO3: Design/development of solutions : Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- PO4: Conduct investigations of complex problems Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PO5: Modern tool usageCreate, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO6: The engineer and society Apply reasoning in formed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- PO7: Environment and sustainability Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- PO8: Ethics Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- PO9: Individual and teamwork Function effectively as an individual, and as a member orleader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO10: Communication Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- PO11: Project management and financeDemonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO12: Life-long learningRecognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO 1: Improving the employability abilities by making the understudies fit for qualifying National and International level competitive examinations.
- PSO 2: The develop capability in arithmetic and physical sciences will exceed expectations in the centre regions of structural building, for example, basic, ecological and water assets designing.
- PSO 3: to establish competencies in varied areas and Industrial territories in aspect of civil engineering.
- PSO 4: to prepare students and competent enough to face real world challenges through providing upgraded information based on modern technology related to their field in order to get best outcome.
- Surveying Lab
- Fluid Mechanics Lab
- Geoinformatics Lab
- Geotechnical Engineering Lab
- Cad Lab
- Structural Detailing Lab
- Structural Analysis Lab
- Environmental Engineering Lab
- Transportation Engineering Lab
- Building Planning And Drawing Lab
- Building Material And Construction Lab
- Quantity Surveying And Estimation Lab
- Hydraulics And Hydraulic Machine Lab