The department consists of twelve labs which are well equipped with modern instruments, so that the students can understand the practical aspects of the subjects studied by them and make them employable for industries.
- Basic Electronics Engineering Lab (BEC151/BEC251): To provide students engineering skills by way of breadboard circuit design with electronic devices and components
- Electronics Devices Lab (KEC 351): Student perform various experiment and are able to understand diodes, BJT and FET operation and their characteristics well.
- Digital System Design Lab (KEC 352): Students do truth table verification, multiplexer and Demultiplexer design, analyze various synchronous logic circuit and also able to design and build mini project using digital ICs.
- Network Analysis and Synthesis Lab (KEC 353):This lab consists of various type of instrument which help students to understand electrical network problem solving methods experimentally.
- Mini Project or Internship Assessment (KEC 354): In this lab students do their mini project hardware circuit designing and testing.
- Communication Engineering Lab (KEC 451: Students are able to analyze different analog modulation and digital modulation techniques in this lab.
- Analog Circuits Lab (KEC 452)): In this Lab students design and analyze various amplifier and oscillator circuits and also able to understand the concept and functioning of op-amp circuits.
- Integrated Circuit Lab (KEC 551): Students are able to perform various linear as well as nonlinear applications of op-amp. They are also able to study multivibrators, Timer circuits
- Microprocessor and Microcontroller Lab (KEC 552) Students are able to implement programming concept of 8085, 8086 Microprocessor and 8051 Microcontroller.
- Digital Signal Processing Lab (KEC 553) Students are able to implement and test basic signals using MATLAB and design IIR and FIR filter.
- Mini Project /Internship Assessment (KEC 554) In this lab students perform their mini project hardware circuit designing and testing.
- Digital Communication Lab (KEC 651) Student are able to demonstrate the concepts, do various modulation and demodulation techniques
- Control System Lab (KEC 652) Students are able to construct state space modelof a linear continuous system and able to appraise steady state error and examine relative stability of any transfer function using various methods.
- Microcontroller & Embedded System Design Lab (KEC 653C) Students will be able to understand the basic working of microcontroller, concept of interfacing with memory and other devices.
- VLSI Design Lab(KEC 751B) Students will be able to design logic gates, implement combinational and sequential circuits and analyze the amplifier circuit.
- Optical System and Networking Lab (KEC 751C) Students will be able to define concept of optical system and networking, identify various types of cables, connectors, routers etc. and designing various network protocols.
- Microwave and Radar Engineering Lab (KEC 751D) Students will be able to understand the working of microwave testing bench and able to perform characteristics of various microwave devices.
- Mini Project or Internship Assessment (KEC 752) In this lab students do their mini project hardware circuit designing and testing.
- Project Lab In this lab students do their mini and major project hardware circuit designing and testing.
Error: Contact form not found.