The department consists of twelve labs which are well equipped with modern instruments, so that the students can understand the practical aspects of the subjects studied by them and make them employable for industries.
- Electronics Lab (KEC 151P): To provide students engineering skills by way of breadboard circuit design with electronic devices and components
- Electronics Devices Lab (KEC 351): Student perform various experiment and are able to understand diodes, BJT and FET operation and their characteristics well.
- Digital System Design Lab (KEC 352): Students do truth table verification, multiplexer and Demultiplexer design, analyze various synchronous logic circuit and also able to design and build mini project using digital ICs.
- Network Analysis and Synthesis Lab (KEC 353): This lab consists of various type of instrument which help students to understand electrical network problem solving methods experimentally.
- Communication Engineering Lab (KEC 451): Students are able to analyze different analog modulation and digital modulation techniques in this lab.
- Analog Circuits Lab (KEC 452): In this Lab students design and analyze various amplifier and oscillator circuits and also able to understand the concept and functioning of op-amp circuits.
- Signal System Lab (KEC 453): Students are able to analyze the time domain and frequency domain signals, implement the concept of fourier series and fourier transform, find the stability and frequency response of the
- Integrated Circuit Lab (KEC 551) Students are able to perform various linear as well as nonlinear applications of op-amp. They are also able to study multivibrators, Timer circuits
- Microprocessor and Microcontroller Lab (KEC 552) Students are able to implement programming concept of 8085, 8086 Microprocessor and 8051 Microcontroller.
- Digital Signal Processing Lab (KEC 553) Students are able to implement and test basic signals using MATLAB and design IIR and FIR filter.
- Digital Communication Lab (KEC 651) Student are able to demonstrate the concepts, do various modulation and demodulation techniques
- Control System Lab (KEC 652) Students are able to construct state space modelof a linear continuous syatem and able to appraise steady state error and examine relative stability of any transfer function using various methods.
- Optical Communication Lab (REC 751) The Lab in Fiber Optics provides the student with an experience on the various fiber optic and digital communication techniques.
- Electronic Circuit Design Lab (REC 752) Students perform designing the circuit, make hardware and measure various parameters. Then Simulate with the help of various software and compare the results of measured and simulated results.
- Project Lab In this lab students do their mini and major project hardware circuit designing and testing.