PEO, PO, PSO
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The outgoing professionals will be able to:
- PEO1: To develop in-depth knowledge among management graduates to visualize, critically analyze and acquire professional excellence.
- PEO2To promote analytical thinking through reaching out practical solutions of routine and complex managerial problems.
- PEO3 To inculcate spirit of enquiry so that management graduates search for facts and truths by developing methodologies that supports critical analysis and Decision making process.
- PEO4 To ignite the passion for entrepreneurship in management graduates through application of modern tools of management and advance them in the field of expertise.
- PEO5 To inculcate a spirit of ethics and social commitment in the personal and professional life of management graduates so that they add value to the Society.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
- PO1: Knowledge Management Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
- PO2: Decision Making Foster analytical and critical thinking abilities for enhancing managerial decisions.
- PO3: Value Enhancement and Communication skills Ability to develop value based thinking and outcomes.
- PO4: Analytical Ability Ability to understand, observe , analyze and practiced economical, social, legal and ethical aspects of business.
- PO5: Team and Leadership AbilityAbility to understand, guide, coordinate, motivate and lead team members towards achievements of organizational goals.
- PO6: Entrepreneurial Skills Management graduates to acquire in-depth knowledge and expertise of entrepreneurial skills and to strive entrepreneurial excellence.
- PO7: Multidimensional approach in problem solvingTo impart multidisciplinary approach among the graduates through critical analysis, problem solving and decision making ability.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO 1: To guide and channelize the transformation process of every management graduate by providing in-depth knowledge of business management and entrepreneurship embedded with ethics.
- PSO 2: To enable them towards personal and professional achievements and value creation to society and a sense of social commitment.
- PSO 3: To ignite a passion for multidisciplinary approach for problem solving, critical analysis and decision making by giving due importance for lateral thanking so that management graduates see things from a perspective which are not just simple but effective.