Civil Engineering Department, Babu Banarasi Das National Institute of Technology and Management Lucknow organized half day workshop on “ Computational tools in Civil Engineering” on 29th august [...]
The cause of Education, based on the ideals of “Babuji” is being nourished by various Educational Institutions, under the umbrella of Babu Banarasi Das Educational Group, that have come together to pool in their resources and intellectual capital, creating a Campus full of synergy and meaningful learning. The Institutions take full advantage of collective efforts and optimization of resources while still maintaining their distinct identities in a spirit of camaraderie and healthy competition. The students gain greater exposure through interaction with their counter parts from other streams, which leads to holistic learning.
- Babu Banarasi Das National Institute of Technology and Management, Lucknow
- Babu Banarasi Das Northern India Institute of Technology, Lucknow
(Formerly Northern India Engineering College, Lucknow)
- Lucknow to Babu Banarasi Das Engineering College, Lucknow
- Northern India Engineering College, New Delhi
OUR INITIATIVES FOR PROVIDING STRONG SUPPORT TO ACTIVITIES PROMOTING ACADEMICS HAS RESULTED IN
- Strong Faculty resource of more than 1500 qualified and highly experienced Faculty supported by double the number of Technical & Teaching Support Staff.
- State-of-the-art Computing Facilities with 5000 PCs, Well-equipped Modern Departmental Laboratories, 24×7 40Mbps Internet Bandwidth Connectivity through multiple ISPs, Wi-fi Campus & 5 MW Captive Power Generation Capacity.
- Rich & Well Stocked Central & Departmental Libraries with more than 2,00,000 Books, Periodicals and Journals in print as well as in electronic form with Online subscription of IEEE, INDEST, Science Direct, Bentham etc.
- Conduction of regular Seminars & Workshops, Entrepreneurship Development Programms for Students, Faculty Development Programs, Management Development Programs (MDP) & Consultancy Services to Industry
- An excellent Research Environment with a number of Research Projects Sponsored & Funded by various National & International Agencies.
- Linkages with National, Multinational & International Business Organizations for Industrial Training & Campus Recruitment of our students and tie-up with agencies like First Naukri.com and Aspiring Minds for better placement opportunities to the students.
- Inter relationship with International & National Professional Bodies like IEEE, IE, IETE, CSI, CII, FICCI, PHDCCI, NASSCOM, AIMA, NIPM, NITD, ISTE, FHRAI etc. by becoming their member
- In-Campus Training Facilities in Technology Majors like IBM, HP, Oracle, Sun Microsystems, Microsoft, Infosys, etc. and having MOU with more than 50 Regional, National & International Companies for collaborative & Sponsored Professional Activities. For the preferred Campus Recruitment of our students, the institutions have been accredited by TCS and have MoU with Infosys
- Institutional Alliance with IBM Academic Initiative, WIPRO Mission 10 X, Satyam’s Adhyayan, Infosys Campus Connect, Microsoft etc. for Faculty Development & Enablement Program. The collaborations are supported by Strong Alumni Interaction through Alumni Associations & their Chapters spread across the globe.
- Round-the-clock Free-of-Cost Medical Emergency Transport Facility through a Fleet of Ambulances & Mobile Hospitals in the City and Organizing Regular Free Health Check-up Camps and Blood Donation Camps.
- Adoption of Villages adjoining to Campus; Organizing Regular Rural Health & Nutrition Awareness Camps; Providing Mobile Dental Facility for Rural Areas of Lucknow.
- Massive Tree-Plantation Drive & Awareness Program for Environment Protection and conducting Disaster Management Orientation Workshops in collaboration with NDMA and other NGOs.
- Scholarships to deserving and meritorious students